Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Website cleaning & links

Re: [FT] Missile magazines

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 18:58:35 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>

> > - but I don't remember if this came from Jon, or if it was the list
> > consensus. Either way, the feeling at the time seems to have been
> that you
> > do NOT get the missiles back automatically when the magazine is
> repaired :-/
>
> I don't think there was consensus.  You could:
> a. Roll once for the magazine and all missiles;
> b. Roll once for the magazine, plus once for all missiles;
> c. Roll once for the magazine and roll for each missile.
>
> Whichever you choose for the threshold should apply to the DCP roll.
>
> I'd say this should go on the List of Things to Be Clarified in FT3

Or just roll once when a hanger or SM mag is KO'd
1 - it's just the systems/hanger doors/missile conveyor that's hit,
and it may be repaired.
2 - As 1, but a missile or fighter is KO too.
3-5 Magazine is flooded (with Vacuum and/or fire retardant), hanger
likewise. May not be repaired, or rather, the missiles/fighters
will take a long time to put back into commission.
6 - Oh Dear. Missiles Go Boom. Fighters likewise, take 1D6 of hull
damage per fighter or missile in the mag/hanger.

Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Website cleaning & links