Prev: RE: [Terrain] Ground cloth Next: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

[DS] DS2 Quick Draw Software

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:36:58 -0400
Subject: [DS] DS2 Quick Draw Software

Hi,

I've made a little app to draw chits in Dirtside. Could be handy when
playing games if you got an old PC lying somewhere or better, a laptop.
It
run under Window.

http://www.abacom.com/~ivanohe/game/gaming_e.html

You can draw up to 10 time a certain number of chits. That can speed
playing time. The only thing I was not sure is the exact color of the
Firing/Firer system down chits. I forgot my counter when playing at my
friend place last time.

Prev: RE: [Terrain] Ground cloth Next: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...