Prev: RE: The GZGverse UN Next: Re: Sarcastic answers to Naming Names

Sarcastic answers to Naming Names

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Sarcastic answers to Naming Names

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> For the IF, "Homocidal Ragheads in Space", or
> variations thereof, will
> *not* be used.

"Jihad, it's not for the illiterate any more!"

"Like the Taliban, but with starships!"

"More Emirs than you can shake a stick at."

"Bringing the 10th century to a planet near you!"

"And you think politics are complex in your country!"

"Really bad place to be a Jew."

"Valiantly striving to achieve what Hitler failed at."

"So Ecumenicism isn't our strong point. . . "

"We're tired of living within the strike radius of an
F-16 from Israel."

"Where'd my apartment complex go??"

> For "How would you describe the  AE", the answers
> I've got right now
> are:
> --Only after a double iced vodka
> --Ankh-Morpork In Space
> --An orbiting collection of experiments in social
> Darwinism
> --Three stars, no planets, one emperor, no taxes

"Look Mommy, Libertarians!"

"Freakin' Wierdos"

"Like Hong Kong, but less organized."

"It would be a Great Power if it could just secure a
stable oxygen supply. . . "

"Definitely NOT like Singapore."

"Let's put it this way:  They tolerate Old Foul Ron."

"I need a handful of Motrin."

John

Prev: RE: The GZGverse UN Next: Re: Sarcastic answers to Naming Names