Prev: Naming Names, Was Re: The GZGverse UN Next: RE: The GZGverse UN

Re: Naming Names

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:32:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Naming Names

I'm intentionally replying to my own post because I can envision this
thread taking off in an entirely separate direction.  I was working on
my website, trying to come up with a capsule description for the IF
and the AE.  I'm not really happy with what I've come up with thus far
so I'm taking suggestions.

For the IF, "Homocidal Ragheads in Space", or variations thereof, will
*not* be used.

For "How would you describe the  AE", the answers I've got right now
are:
--Only after a double iced vodka
--Ankh-Morpork In Space
--An orbiting collection of experiments in social Darwinism
--Three stars, no planets, one emperor, no taxes

Prev: Naming Names, Was Re: The GZGverse UN Next: RE: The GZGverse UN