Prev: Re: OT gas prices: (was: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Beer crates, again...

Re: Beer crates, again...

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:32:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Beer crates, again...

> Well we will see how big that ego is today!
> We have a commando SGII scenario where
> John's NRE have to take out an IFED airfield.

   If you feel the NRE are walking over the IF too easily, you can
change them from [FP2x10+d8 SAW + D12 AGL]  to [FP3x8 + 2 SAWs and 2
AGL], which gives you double the firepower for the same size squad.

Prev: Re: OT gas prices: (was: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Beer crates, again...