Prev: Re: Fighter Jet Laser Next: Re: Beer Crates!

Beer Crates!

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Beer Crates!

A week or two ago Germ gave us teaser pics of his 25mm cardboard
buildings; I mentioned my free cardboard crates, and he asked if I would
do some 'beer crates' to complement the bar he was working on...

So, please see:
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/scen-hardSF.html

Specifically, the brand-new Industrial Sheet 4 - with a dozen square
crates in six different styles. (bottom of the page)

Several GZG List members might recognize their names here! :> Fulton
Shipping, Atkinson Ale, Laserlight Lager (a product of Alarish Brewing,
who advertise 'No Perservatives & No Taxes!'), and TomB Booze, Inc.
There's also two different styles of blank crate, and two storage tanks.
Print at 8x10 - basically filling either a letter- or A4-sized sheet -
and
cut & fold.

I had fun whipping these up; if there's any call for further crates - or
more people want their 15 seconds of obscurity on my scenery - let me
know!

Now we just need Germy's bar to clutter up! :>

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Fighter Jet Laser Next: Re: Beer Crates!