Prev: The Atomic Hovercraft Tank Next: Beer Crates!

Re: Fighter Jet Laser

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 13:22:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Fighter Jet Laser

That's a terrific site. They've got stuff from man from UNCLE, the
Avengers, the original Wild Wild West, Our Man Flint, get Smart, and
Bond films. Neat stuff. I'd say someone at the CIA loves their work.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

Prev: The Atomic Hovercraft Tank Next: Beer Crates!