Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: [SG] GMS vs. Infantry

Re: [FT] Missile magazines

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:36:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

On 19-Jul-02 at 18:11, Jon Davis (davisje@nycap.rr.com) wrote:

> One of the sillier aspects, of FT, is that, a crippled ship with only
two
> hull	boxes left and massive thresholded systems, could, given time,
be
> fully  functional by that devoted damage control team.
>
> The only systems they couldn't fix are the 'needle beamed' targets.

I don't see anything that says a "needle beamed" target can't
be repaired _between battles_.	I also see nothing that says
a thresholded system actually remains functional for the next
battle.  Those rules are left as an exercise for the gamer.

Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: [SG] GMS vs. Infantry