Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

Re: [FT] Missile magazines

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:17:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

On or about Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 06:10:27PM -0400, Jon Davis typed:
>One of the sillier aspects, of FT, is that, a crippled ship with only
two hull
>boxes left and massive thresholded systems, could, given time, be fully

>functional by that devoted damage control team.
>The only systems they couldn't fix are the 'needle beamed' targets.

Fully functional, yes, but will pop as soon as anybody sneezes at it.
"We didn't know there was this much baling wire on the ship..."

Given the threshold points in the first place, I think it's a reasonable
abstraction.

Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: [FT] Missile magazines