Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Website cleaning & links

Website cleaning & links

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Website cleaning & links

OK, this is a bit depressing... I went down my list of GZG links,
and there's far, far too many either moved or dead...

I've replaced the ones I could get re-directs for, but there's still
lots
of [Dead Link?] tags there. *Especially* if you own a GZG-related
website,
please check my pages and tell me whatever you can about some of these
pages I don't have valid URLs for!

http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/ds2.html
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2links.html
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/ft.html

(Are there really so few GZG-related websites being maintained any
more?)

Thanks very much,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Website cleaning & links