Prev: RE: IFV doors Next: RE: [SG] UNSCMC Interface Company TO&E

[SG] UNSCMC Interface Company TO&E

From: "Z. Lakel" <zlakel@t...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:12:54 -0400
Subject: [SG] UNSCMC Interface Company TO&E

Following is the TO&E that I have written for an UNSCMC company that
would be used for operations requiring direct orbital insertion or any
other tasks requiring an airmobile force.  This is the first TO&EW i've
written, so advice/comments from all of you more experienced would be
greatly appreciated.

Deployment from orbit would usually be achieved via a dropship carrying
AV-6's, which would deploy the VTOLs once in atmosphere and would ten
return to it's mothership without having ever actually touched down
planetside.  The AV-6s are used following initial insertion to provide
transport to the company.

All troops except where noted wear full battledress (d8) with superior
ECM, enhanced sensors, a d6 movement and carry IPW 80 personal weapons
(FP:3 IP:d12 - I see them basicly as powerguns).

HQ Squad
CO, Medic, FO, EW Trooper, 2 Marines
Transported in 1 AV-6

Morter Section
4 tubes with 2 crew each  What size morter would be appropriate?
Transported in 2 AV-6's

Pathfinder/Scout Section
Squad Leader, 5 Marines
Wear light armor (d4) and move d8.
Transported in either an AV-6 or are paradroped

Support Section:
2 AV-9 Gunships

3 Rifle Platoons:

Platoon HQ Squad
CO, PSG, Medic, Marksman w/ Sniping Laser, 2 Marines
Transported in an AV-6

3 x Rifle Squads
Squad Leaderm, Marine w/ AGL, Marine w/ SPW 82 (FP:d10, IP:d12*), 3
Marines
Transported in an AV-6

Support Squad
Squad Leader, 3 Marines w/ GMS/P (superior guidence), 2 Marines

Stats for AV-6:
Size 2, Armor 1, Chin turret GAC/1 w/ Enh Firecon, Enh ECM, Space for 7
Marines

Stats for AV-9
Size 3, Armor 1 (is 2 allowed?), Chin turret GAC/1, 2 Fixed GAC/1, 2
GMS/H, all firecons superior, Sup ECM

Is there anything I've missed/need to work on?	Thanks.

Zachariah Lakel

Prev: RE: IFV doors Next: RE: [SG] UNSCMC Interface Company TO&E