Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: [SG] More HW/Vehicles discussion

Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:13:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:11:45 -0400, "Laserlight"
<laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>Is a squad restricted to that?  I thought if you split fire you could
>engage two targets?

Yes, that's true. What I meant was that if you want to fire all weapons
with
one action you can, but the limitation is that they fire at one single
target.
Firing at two targets with two sets of weapons eating up two actions is
also
possible. Should vehicles follow this, or should they be allowed to fire
more
independently?

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: [SG] More HW/Vehicles discussion