Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! - vehicle bail out morale tests in Stargrunt Next: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! - vehicle bail out morale tests in Stargrunt

Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! - vehicle bail out morale tests in Stargrunt

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:28:03 -0500
Subject: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! - vehicle bail out morale tests in Stargrunt

 We were wondering if the squad would automatically jump out if the crew
 did, and whether the Confidence tests should be separate, or whatever.
If
 separate, then it would make sense that the crew bailing should have an
 effect on the difficulty of the test the squad should make.  As someone
 else pointed out, if the squad sees the vehicle crew jump, it's going
 motivate them to do the same thing.  If the tests are NOT separate,
then
 whose leadership/quality do you use to test the morale - the crew or
the
 squad?

Well I look at it this way, the APC crew is part of the squad. While
under
movement all reactions of the crew are also followed by the squad.