Prev: Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share... Next: RE: Painting

Re: Painting

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:32:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Painting

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:09:30 -0500, Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote :

> On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:02:11 -0400, Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:
>
> >Could be. I've been doing a little practice, but with the 6mm stuff,
> >I think I still do "complete coverage"  :-/	I think my 15s are going
> >better, though (or were a few months ago when I had time to do this;
> >when I get some time again I'll finish, THEN take pics and post ;-)
>
> Have any of you tried this technique with infantry, or is it strictly
> something to do on vehicles only?

I've used it with 25mm NSL figures, and it worked reasonably well.
Picture at:

http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/GallerySF2.html

at the top of the page.  The close up doesn't flatter them, but they
look nice upon
the table.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share... Next: RE: Painting