Prev: Re: Planetary Protection Officer Next: Re: Painting

Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:31:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

At 4:02 PM -0400 7/16/02, Roger Books wrote:

>Nope, I live in Tallahassee, I am just in the area occasionally.
>I've played FT up there when I was in classes for Sun.  We had
>a bit of confusion about wether we were playing cinematic or
>vector.  I thought cinematic and was creamed when I found out
>I was wrong.  It's sad when you carefully setup to end in rear
>arcs and find your opponent can spin in place.

The Atlanta FT group almost always plays Vector.

>Isn't there a wargaming con of some sort going on up there soon?

Warfair. I'll be running a Dirtside Scenario or three assuming
there's not a WWII event somewhere that 15th Recce is at. The choice
between 1/300 scale and 1/1 scale is not hard.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: Planetary Protection Officer Next: Re: Painting