Prev: Re: Planetary Protection Officer Next: Re: Planetary Protection Officer

Re: Planetary Protection Officer

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:34:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Planetary Protection Officer

From: Allan Goodall agoodall@att.net
>I also saw, in the same programme, that there's a good chance of a
planet
killer striking the Earth in, I think it was, 2840. It was sometime in
the
2800s anyway. Not that any of _us_ will have to worry about it, but that
seems awfully close by historically speaking.

If in 600 years we haven't made sufficient progress to cope with that,
I'd
say we deserve to get hit.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Planetary Protection Officer Next: Re: Planetary Protection Officer