Prev: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend - Stargrunt rules questions. Next: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

RE: [SGII] AAR, Crouching weasle, hidden danger

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:14:49 +0000
Subject: RE: [SGII] AAR, Crouching weasle, hidden danger

>Sounds pretty cool. We've done some similar stuff. You may want to give
the
>humans the option of recon by fire... with the potential downside of
"if
>you
>don't kill them though they could be well mad and heading your way...".

The recon by fire rules as stated do not allow any casualties as such,
they
just add a suppression result. This won't actually even prevent the
weasles
charging (but will definitely pi$$ them off)
>We also allowed the alien player the option of taking reaction tests to

>prevent aliens immediately running out... all the better to let the
>humans
>walk past those first few pieces of terrain and then come >rushing out
from
>all sides

Evil! Very evil! I fear the danger there is that could bring about
end-game
real quick, if two big groups charged, then it could be curtains for an
entire platoon.

What level did you put this test? How many aliens? And was this FMA or
SGII?

Always curious

Richard