Prev: RE: US Steppe cammo ? Next: Re: [SG] more ww2

Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 15 Jul 2002 10:27:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 17:11, K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

> [...]

Missiles, or rockets?  My understanding of the two terms is that
Missiles are guided, capable of in-flight adjustments to their
trajectory and rockets are "dumb" basically rising on a booster and
falling where the trajectory takes them.

> > Biochem I'm not sure I'd use.  I'm not entirely sure it would be
> > accurate.  I have yet to see a specific reference to it's use in
WWII
> > (WWI, certainly, but not WWII.)  Someone who is a bit more up on
WWII
> > history, please enlighten me.
>
> Nobody used gas warfare in the Second World War. Certainly not poison
gas. I
> recently came across my first reference of German use of tear gas.

Good.  I'm glad I wasn't way off in ignorance field with that one. I
remember it had something to do (in part) with extensive use of horses
in German arty units and concerns about shifting winds...

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

"...why I'm so sympathetic to the monsters. The answer is simple.

Prev: RE: US Steppe cammo ? Next: Re: [SG] more ww2