Prev: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :) Next: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Germy & Fizl wrote:

> Well I've done a prototype 25mm building for all those
> urban SG games you want to play.
>
> Pictures are here:
>
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/jonsbar.jpg
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/joninside.jpg
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/shack.jpg

Very nice. I especially like the shack/quonset hut.

Did you make the textures - on the walls & floors - or are they stock
from
one of the paint programs? I've got Photoshop 6, but I've never really
explored all the textures & stuff it comes with...

My own contribution to urban SF scenery - I've got four sheets of cargo
containers, signs and stuff at:
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/scen-hardSF.html

Available as jpgs for download & printing off.

Great buildings, Germy - hope to see them available for download soon!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca

Prev: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :) Next: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...