Prev: RE: [Terrain] was RE: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR Next: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:11:37 +0200
Subject: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Flak Magnet" <flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com>

> Definitely no missiles for WWII.

Actually, Germany developed and (very occasionally) used various missile
types during the war. If you want to do an alternate history 'Wehrmacht
1946'  scenario you could use them. For a normal game, better leave them
out.

> Biochem I'm not sure I'd use.  I'm not entirely sure it would be
> accurate.  I have yet to see a specific reference to it's use in WWII
> (WWI, certainly, but not WWII.)  Someone who is a bit more up on WWII
> history, please enlighten me.

Nobody used gas warfare in the Second World War. Certainly not poison
gas. I
recently came across my first reference of German use of tear gas.

Greetings

Prev: RE: [Terrain] was RE: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR Next: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)