Prev: Re: Terrain for space games Next: Re: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

Re: SF Sniper rifle

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:23:42 +0000
Subject: Re: SF Sniper rifle

On the topic of futuristic looking Sniper rifles, I was at Army 2002
recently (British army shows off its kit day) and apart formthe
artillery
demo (MLRS and challenger II firing amoung others, it was cool) the
Apache
flyby etc, the trade stands had some intersting kit.

Including a high velocity rifle designed for damaging external equipment
on
AFVs, radar etc. It was a South African company the name of which
excapes
me, but they were £16,000 each. Anyone thought how that could be modled
for
SG?

Richard