Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker)

more SG2 buildings

From: "Randy W. Wolfmeyer" <rwwolfme@a...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:46:30 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: more SG2 buildings

Hirst Arts now makes a mold for making plaster bricks that work for a
science fiction setting.

http://www.hirstarts.com/station/station.html#pump

I've been looking at their site for awhile as
I've been working out some ideas for casting my tank and I've loved the
building blocks for all the old stone towers but I've hesitated to buy
any.  But that science fiction mold looks really nifty.

Speaking of my tank, I now have a resin casting starter kit, and I've
been
breaking the master model up into pieces that I think will make casting
easier.  As soon as I have something to show people I'll put pictures on
my webpage.

Randy Wolfmeyer
Dept. of Physics
Washington University
http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~rwwolfme

Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker)