Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: more SG2 buildings

Re: [SG] Buildings

From: "Germy.co.uk" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:30:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Buildings

> Hi Jeremey,
>
> I agree, a sheet of extras would be a great way of doing this.  If you
> wanted to include building interiors, I would suggest making them
> "optional" also.  Having a removable roof would be useful, but
actually
> detailed interiors that don't get seen most of the time... personally
> wouldn't bother, except in unusual circumstances (like a really big
> building - such as an industrial complex - where battling might
actually
> take place inside).  For a single house or bunker or whatever, just
being
> able to take the roof off would be ok for me, and I've played with
plenty
> of buildings, bunkers, etc in the past that aren't open at all - where
we
> just move the models off the table when they go into the building, and
put
> their markers next to the building so we don't forget about them.

Optional interiors would be em an option :) but what I'm looking at are
buildings
which can play a more interactive roll in close quarters urban fighting
situations.
The roof removal seems the best option for this.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: more SG2 buildings