Prev: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes Next: Re: Hard targets

Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:43:51 -0500
Subject: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002 22:39:24 -0400, "Jason Weiser" <atlas7d@rcn.com>
wrote:

>Well as the "author" , I hope the fact that I am using a site builder
helps
>explain a few things. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be of
some
>definate help.

Unfortunately, short of telling you to pick up a book on HTML and learn
how to
code it yourself -- using tables and stripping out the javascript --
there's
no easy way of telling you how to fix it.

HTML is pretty easy to use. You could create a two column table that
would fit
the screen, with one column holding an image and the other column
holding the
description. This is fairly basic thing to do.

If you do decide to code the HTML yourself, I suggest you pick up
Arachnophilia. It's an HTML editing tool. Best of all, it's free!

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes Next: Re: Hard targets