Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions

Re: [SG] Buildings

From: "Germy.co.uk" <germ@g...>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 17:03:47 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Buildings

> My advice would be to design a modular system so that all the special
> buildings can be constructed from one or more standard modules. Great
> idea..... I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Yeah modular sounds like the best way to go, especially given the
restrictions
of how much building fits per sheet at 25mm scale.

Ok another question, do people think card buildings should be simple and
quick to make or would people prefer more detailed models?

I'm thinking with all the extra bits door frames, balconies you know all
the
stick-out bits.

Also do people want interiors? Removable roofs to position figures
better?

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions