Prev: [Campaign] Criteria Next: Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

Re: Gorilla war

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:04:03 EDT
Subject: Re: Gorilla war

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:01:04 +0200 KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
(K.H.Ranitzsch) writes:
> [...]

So we are not talking Science Fiction war games anymore now? <grin>

If I wasn't being such a fanatic on my Mice in Space (think "Pigs in
Space" with real weapons) I would play wioth the idea of Gorilla
Warfare... <VBG>

>Greetings
>Karl Heinz

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [Campaign] Criteria Next: Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger