Prev: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: [Campaign] Criteria

Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:44:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:52:53 -0400, "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> I think the penalty for "leaving cover" and the penalty for "closing
to close
> assault" could reasonably be thought of as overlapping.

The mutual admiration society continues, as I agree with you completely.
thought of a +2 modifier, but it would be worse for squads charging than
rolling twice. I thought that was a bit too nasty.

However, since Jon hasn't said anything official, this really is just a
house
rule and players can make it +1 or +2 depending on how they feel.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: [Campaign] Criteria