Prev: RE: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: RE: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

RE: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:01:12 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

> It seems that mission creep is commonly found in big budget projects -
Cheyenne helicopter, International Space Station, etc.	Is there a way
simulate this in a GZG-verse campaign game?

From: Damond Walker dwalker@syncretic.com
>    It's easy to simulate.  Simply boost all items (ship, tank, etc.)
financial cost be 1d10*10%.

Or 1d6, a 6 is "5 + reroll".  "This frigate that was budgeted at 65Mcr,
uh, well, cost overruns, um, looks more like 111MCr....at the moment.
We're still a year behind schedule, though."

Prev: RE: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: RE: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger