Prev: Re: [ft] Modeling Conversion - Custom Spaceships Next: RE: Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

Re: Site containing most "In Character" ship designs

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:09:08 +0200
Subject: Re: Site containing most "In Character" ship designs

John Atkinson wrote:

>http://www.star-ranger.com/SRStuff.htm
>
>And go check out the Fleet Book Reinforcements.
>
>Really neat idea.  These puppies are getting printed
>out as we speak, and I'm  going to stick them in the
>back of my Fleet Book as "IMU-approved".

<chuckle> These have been available for over two years... yes, Dean
(Gundberg) did a good job with these :-)

>Only thing I can think of to improve:	The page break
>when printing comes in the middle of some SSDs.  Might
>be a good idea to adjust that slightly.

Download the SSDs as individual pictures instead... makes it much easier
print out fleet records :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [ft] Modeling Conversion - Custom Spaceships Next: RE: Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger