Prev: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger"

Distilled Water Found!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:27:46 -0500
Subject: Distilled Water Found!

Last week, a number of people suggested using distilled water for
washes,
particularly when adding acrylic floor cleaner to make a "magic wash". I
asked
where you'd find it, and I was told that you can get it at garages.

While I was away this weekend, I found some distilled water. You can get
it
at, of all places, Wal-Mart!

I found it in a Super Wal-Mart, in the food section. I hadn't thought of
it,
but folks also use it in steam irons and coffee makers. I forget how
much it
cost for a gallon jug, but it wasn't too expensive.

Just thought I'd pass on the information.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:
http://www.darkicon.com/Library/randsent.htm

Prev: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger"