Prev: Re: [DSII] Vehicle Construction Questions Next: Re: OK, you guys win. . .

Re: OK, you guys win. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 21:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OK, you guys win. . .

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> <g> I take it the "inept leadership and inadequate
> training" is an "In
> My Universe" assumption?  It's not a given in the
> GZGverse--could be
> the case, I don't recall IF fighting quality being
> discussed.

True--I'm just assuming that an army which has had
it's professionalism slip to the point of massacreing
the Royal Family, set up a religious/military
dictatorship, and (presumably) purge the disloyal on a
military basis can't be _THAT_ good.  Besides, they
keep loosing IMU.

As a side note, I was a lot more positive about 'em
than I was the last version of this page.

We know
> their intel is good enough to assassinate ESU and
> NAC ambassadors
> without getting caught...

Yeah, well, terrorism as been their specialty since
Mohammed had Abu 'Afak, an extremely old and respected
poet killed for criticizing his assasination of Asma
bint Marwan, a young mother who wrote excellent poetry
(one wonders when she had the time, with five kids).
She was raped repeatedly, her five children cut into
pieces in front of her, and finally stabbed
repeatedly, and why?  For criticizing the "Prophet's"
campaign of murder and caravan robbing that financed
the founding of that religion.

A nuke leaves very few pieces of the chosen of Allah
to be submitted for forensic analysis.	One suspects
this is the method used.  Everything else leaves way
too much proof.

> For a more neutral description--and the actual
> TO--see the IF Regular
> Infantry Company article on www.Stargrunt.ca

I'm not supposed to be objective, remember.

> er...almost on stargrunt.ca, due Real Soon Now...

That and a lot of other stuff.	:)

John

Prev: Re: [DSII] Vehicle Construction Questions Next: Re: OK, you guys win. . .