Prev: Site containing most "In Character" ship designs Next: Re: [DSII] Vehicle Construction Questions

Re: OK, you guys win. . .

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:59:41 -0400
Subject: Re: OK, you guys win. . .

> http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/laserlight.html
>
> Edited it.

<g> I take it the "inept leadership and inadequate training" is an "In
My Universe" assumption?  It's not a given in the GZGverse--could be
the case, I don't recall IF fighting quality being discussed.  We know
their intel is good enough to assassinate ESU and NAC ambassadors
without getting caught...

For a more neutral description--and the actual TO--see the IF Regular
Infantry Company article on www.Stargrunt.ca

er...almost on stargrunt.ca, due Real Soon Now... <g>  but there's
plenty of other good info, including the fedayeen raiders and Owen
Glover's version of the IF.

Prev: Site containing most "In Character" ship designs Next: Re: [DSII] Vehicle Construction Questions