Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:10:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

Beth said:
> You don't necessarily need a bigger carrier to get a bigger punch if
you're
> using alternate chemicals/mixtures in the warhead in the first
place. Think
> of it this way you may get a lot more omph out of 100ml of whisky
than a
> 100ml of water they're still both 100ml ;)

You were muttering about not using too much heavy weapons because of
the area of effect.  I was pointing out that "heavy weapons" don't
necessarily mean "area effect"--they could very well just have better
probability of killing point targets.

> > Sounds like artillery-scatterable lures would work just fine.  And
> > lot cheaper than aerospace sorties.
>
> Where are your artillery sitting? How did they get there?

Where are your settlements?  How did they get there?

Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers