Prev: Re:(DSII) Using Epic Space Marines 2nd ed Next: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo

Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:36:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:10:05 -0400, Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> From the accounts I've seen, they are placed some time in the
>Tokugawa likely middle to late 17th century. I'll have to watch it
>again and read the credits....

Umm... the chief antagonist pulls out a pistol, a revolver. It also sets
up
the final duel, with Yojimbo fighting the antagonist (armed with a
pistol) and
the other henchmen (who are armed with swords) with just his sword.
Clearly
Yojimbo is set in the 19th century, as must be Sanjuro (the sequel).

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re:(DSII) Using Epic Space Marines 2nd ed Next: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo