Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Weapons and bullets

UFTWWWP Update

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:31:39 -0500
Subject: UFTWWWP Update

Hey All:

Well, I've gone through the site with a fine tooth comb, and I've been
able
to about 90% of the hyperlinks back online.  The few that don't work are
only still up because I have to find the URL for them.	However, I've
got a
few errands to run today and will not be able to get back to them until
later tonight.	Note the EVENTS portion of the site is not yet active.
still have to put that one together.

I've also left a special message on the site for all those who have been
wondering whatever became of me and the UFTWWWP.  I think it should just
about explain everything.

If anyone out there has an FT site they want linked to my page, please
contact me and let me know so I can include them in tonight's upload.

Thanks

Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Weapons and bullets