Prev: The Bug man is back! Next: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes

Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 25 Jun 2002 11:47:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

I would argue that the same situation exists here in America, where laws
don't appear to apply to one who makes enough money, and corporation
co-operate with law enforcement as they see fit, aided by their bought
representatives in our gov't.

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 11:33, Allan Goodall wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:19:56 -0700 (PDT), John Atkinson
> <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >The Japanese didn't get
> >effective democracy until we nuked them flat.
>
> I will only slightly disagree with you here in the sense that it's
debatable
> whether or not they actually _did_ get effective democracy. *grin*
It's

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: The Bug man is back! Next: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes