Prev: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes Next: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

The Bug man is back!

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:47:05 +0100
Subject: The Bug man is back!

Hello again, after almost a 3 month break I'm back to the list.
I think a break from this list was just what I needed :)

So what have I been doing I hear you cry.

First up I've updated my website with pictures of the paper buildings
on offer, including the new moonbase set.
So for all those who don't like paper buildings or haven't tried them
because of not knowing how they look. You can now!
I've also added my first DSII dropship paper model (no picture yet)
but the model is big enough to look like it can carry armoured units.

Paper models are here:
http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/dsbuild.htm

I've also put up pictures of the spaceships for my bug miniatures.
I ditched the avocado look in favour of a crescent like wing section
with the bug segmented design for the hull sections.
As always comments are very welcome for these miniature ideas

Bug spaceships are here:
http://www.germy.co.uk/1300sculpt.htm

So how about a debate on fighters in FT then :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes Next: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock