Prev: RE: [DS] Piquet Style (was Culture shock) Next: Re: Congratulations Germany... and USA

RE: [OT]Infantry computer training

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 00:50:35 +1000
Subject: RE: [OT]Infantry computer training

> Sigh looks really good and free also, just one problem you have
> to be living
> in the
> US and be American to get it. Oh well maybe the Canuck Armed Forces
are
> working on there own version (yah right)
> >
> > http://www.americasarmy.com
> >
> > The perfect recruiting tool.

At the moment you have to be in the US yes, for the "pre-order", however
supposedly it will be downloadable for free after release.

I wonder what sort of run it will have against games like
Counter-Strike,
Day of Defeat and the other Half-Life mods... not to mention Ghost Recon
etc.

But the price is right!

Talking of other countries doing stuff like that though:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_2054000/2054437.stm

Prev: RE: [DS] Piquet Style (was Culture shock) Next: Re: Congratulations Germany... and USA