Prev: Re: GUN CRAZED COWBOY? Next: RE: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World C up

Re: GUN CRAZED COWBOY?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:31:26 -0500
Subject: Re: GUN CRAZED COWBOY?

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:47:40 +0200, KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
(K.H.Ranitzsch)
wrote:

>PS. I'm not a Canadian

Nah, he was talking to me. He misunderstood my comment about a guy
walking
through a subdivision with a loaded rifle as meaning that I thought
anyone
with multiple guns to be a "gun crazed cowboy".

Of course, I don't think I fully explained in my message that 1) I was
in a
subdivision, 2) the guy was walking with a loaded firearm with a kid
(13, 14
years old) in tow, 3) he fired off the gun within city limits in a
nearby
woods, 4) it was early evening (i.e. kids were out).

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: GUN CRAZED COWBOY? Next: RE: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World C up