Prev: Tree Bases and Big Countries Next: RE: Re: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

RE: Re: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

From: "Ted Arlauskas" <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:09:58 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

Atkinson the Engineer wrote:
>Oddly enough, a DA 31[1] will get you through customs
>in NATO faster than an EC country's passport.	You
>see, while you're standing in line with every other
>native ECer who hopped off the train, I'm the only guy
>in the 'non-EC' line and a DA 31 doesn't require any
>stamps or inspections and the only other form I need
>is my US Military Identification Card.

John - You're a braver man than I.  I took two weeks of
leave doing the "Griswald's Tour of Europe" in February.
I tried to play it safe after 9/11 and be low key.
Whenever someone asked me where I was from I replied,
"Canada."  I figured, "Who would be pissed at Canadians?!"

-Ted

[email]   ted@naxera.com
[AOL IM]  TArlauskas

Prev: Tree Bases and Big Countries Next: RE: Re: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup