Prev: Re: Chitless Stargrunt Next: Re: [OT] Oops!

Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:41:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

>From: Mike Elliott Mike.Elliott@steria.co.uk
>Many a true word spoken in jest! I know a lady from the States who is
over
here on a teaching exchange and she told us that the majority of our US
cousins don't have a passport - they've never been outside their
country!

Of course, the US has about 2.5 the land area of western Europe, so we
don't need to go to <insert country> to see odd people with peculiar
customs---we can go to <insert state>.

And we don't need a passport to visit Canada, Bermuda, or the People's
Republic of Berkeley.

Prev: Re: Chitless Stargrunt Next: Re: [OT] Oops!