Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

Re: Chitless Stargrunt

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:40:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Chitless Stargrunt

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:49:58 -0400, "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

>I'd be inclined to use a little rubber cement, which comes off easily
enough.

I went to Office Depot yesterday. They have 1/4" round circles, about
750 to a
pack, but they come in every colour except orange.

I ended up buying 3/4" round circles. US$5 a pack, 1000 to a pack. I
bought
one pack of red, yellow, green, and blue (there are two columns of red,
one of
each of the others; wish it had been orange). I bought another of just
orange,
again 1000 in the pack. That should last me a while! You can buy each of
the
colours separately, too. They are listed as "removable".

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator: