Prev: Re: ye olde chitless game! Next: Re: Alt universe ship design

Re: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:54:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:14:01 +1000, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>I'm finally getting around to thinking of a "sensible" human SG force.
>don't mind the Gurkhas or the NSL Panzergrens but both of those have
been
>done down here. So does anyone know of a line of good looking modern
25mm
>figs (Vietnam era onward)? Preferrably UK but anything nice is worth
knowing
>about.

Eureka makes Special Forces figures. These look pretty good (I have 40
of them
primed). They come with a variety of heads. Two or three head types are
police
SWAT, and a couple are definitely special forces with balaclavas.
However,
there are one or two that have typical US style kevlar helmets. These
would
work well (though, being Eureka, they are a little on the big side
compared to
regular SG2 figures).

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: ye olde chitless game! Next: Re: Alt universe ship design