Prev: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: FTSR?

Re: [DS2] Questions

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:18:22 +1200
Subject: Re: [DS2] Questions

Roger Books wrote:
> I'm designing RAM mortars for to support my infantry.  My main usage
is
going to be smoke and minefield clearing.  I put two light artillery on
size three vehicle.  Do I get 3 shots between the two or does the
vehicle
get 6 shots for free?  I thought it was 3 for each artillery but Andy
Cowell's vehicle generator goes the other way.

I'd suggest 3 shots per artillery weapon. So if they're fired one at a
time,
that's 6 shots total. But you should point that out to your opponent.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-