Prev: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: Re: [DS2] Questions

Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:00:47 -0400
Subject: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ground Zero Games"

> All this aside, I STILL far prefer on-table status marking systems (be
they
> chits, figures, BB slugs, whatever) over writing status notes on
record
> sheets - the latter are FAR to easily overlooked in the heat of
battle.....
> "Oh, drat, I forgot that that unit was down to Shaken already - ah
well,
> too late now...."    ;-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

Suits me to have the required info in sight on the table rather than
scrawled on a status roster or what have you for the very reason you
mention. Scenic pieces are just a way of making this method more
visually
appealing.

Can't speak for everyone (though I'll bet they feel the same) but feel
free
to incorporate any of my marker suggestions.

Regards,

Prev: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: Re: [DS2] Questions