Prev: RE: Re: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: contra grav anyone?

[SGII/FMA] Fire Hawk Down

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:29:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [SGII/FMA] Fire Hawk Down

For those in the Philadelphia area (or those willing to travel)....

The Abington Games and Hobby Center, located about five miles north of
Philadelphia, PA,

( http://www.abingtonGHC.com/ )

...will be hosting an SGII/FMA game on Sunday, June 23rd, starting at
12:00 noon
and lasting until about 5:00.  A synopsis of the scenario, provided by
GM Keith
Frye, is as follows:

							-----
FIRE HAWK DOWN
An FMA/SGII Urban Atrocity set in a 25mm Galaxy Far, Far Away.

"Fire Hawk down! Repeat: we have a Fire Hawk down in the city…"

Sit Rep:
On the planet Turak IV, fighting has reached the capital city. During
the
fighting in the urban fringe, two Imperial Fire Hawk-class
repulsor-tanks
were disabled, crashing in hostile territory. ComScan indicates that the

crews survived, but the tanks are immobile and the main weapons
inoperable. The crews, using side arms and cupola-mounted weapons, are
attempting to prevent their vehicles from being overrun by hordes of
rebel-inspired hostiles.

Tac Op:
Several Fast Teams of Imperial Storm Commandos, in assault speeders, are

being sent to reinforce the crash zones while a heavy force is readied
break out the tanks and their crews.
						      -----

So, come one, come all.  Abington's a great store, with a great
selection of stuff,
and this should be a fun time.	We're hoping to make games like this a
once or
twice monthly event.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: Re: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: contra grav anyone?