Prev: [FT] Weapon-Defence Archive v3.0 Next: [SGII/FMA] Fire Hawk Down

RE: Re: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:39:35 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

 >Dummy unit counters could be heaps of camouflage
> netting. Etc.
>
> "There's a bit of grass."
> "Oh?	Why's it on a base, then?"

All my bits of grass are on bases ;-)

That was a quote from GZG ECC V, Tomb (GM) and the ESU commandder (David
Raynes?).  The "bit of grass" was my OU sniper in ghillie.  I don't
remember that he successfully shot anyone, but he did call down an
ortillery strike...so you need to watch out for those bits of grass.

Prev: [FT] Weapon-Defence Archive v3.0 Next: [SGII/FMA] Fire Hawk Down