Prev: Re: DS/SG Landings Next: Re: DS/SG Landings

Re: DS/SG Landings

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:36:28 -0400
Subject: Re: DS/SG Landings

> If your intention is to grab and hold territory, you want to go in
fast
> with large numbers and elite forces to overwhelm the defenders. Once
> the objectives are taken, you can ferry in the garrison forces and
> remove the Space Marines at your leisure.

Would not surprise me to see things done this way but it would be
prudent to
be able to recover the assault troops if the defenders are not quite so
overwhelmed as your staff assured you they would bee.

In other words under this line of thinking the assault force is
operating
similar to WWII airborne forces, "victory or death.

Prev: Re: DS/SG Landings Next: Re: DS/SG Landings