Prev: Re: Completely off-topic question about American roads. Next: RE: SG Great War (or the War To End All Wars... Almost)

RE: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:48:29 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

well, OERJAN, lets see here: this is in response to your post titled
POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING.

(see attached post)

LASERLIGHT figured it out without even breaking a sweat, so EVERYONE is
not in the dark.

 BUT if you want to know  MORE about TONY BATH's NPC  developement
thingy, trot out and  buy, beg or borrow a book  called WARGAMES
CAMPAIGNS by TONY BATH. originallY published  by WARGAMES RESEARCH
GROUP.

it has been around  for more tha 30 years, and	is problably in print
again, if not  i am sure EBAY can come up with one.

DAWGIE

DAWGFACE wrote:

>but for POPEYE, we also have a complete  personality profile developed
>off the ancient TONY BATH system  to go with  our verbal shorthand, so
>GM can determine  exactly how the NPC	wil react within the  game
>system. . . .

The *GM of your gaming group*, who has access to your "complete
personality
profile", can determine exactly how the NPC will react.

However, AFAIK no one of us others here on the GZG mailing list is the
GM
of your gaming group.

Therefore we do not have access to your "complete personality profile",
and
thus you cannot use this "shorthand" on this list and expect to be
understood. If you want us to understand what you're talking about, you
have to include *all* the relevant data - not just an obscure "verbal
shorthand".

Oh, and you also need to provide the GZG gaming scenario you're talking
about :-/

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com