Prev: Re:[SG] conversion for WWs Next: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

RE: WARNING - ON TOPIC - INDEPENDANCE DAY

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:54:51 +1000
Subject: RE: WARNING - ON TOPIC - INDEPENDANCE DAY

G'day,

Nice idea, just one thing...

> The West
> During the initial Alien assault, western powers were badly
> damaged and much of their best weapons and equipment were destroyed.
> So going into the gulf they are bringing in second line troops
> and equipment (M60's instead of Abrams) also some minor allies
> that escaped the notice of the Aliens now have some of most
> undisrupted units ( Denmark, Canada etc) and have become
> major players...

I have this feeling that I saw/read somewhere that the aliens had
smashed up
places like Australia (just not on day one). I have a feeling it was in
the
novelisation, but I'm not a 100% sure I even read the novelisation so I
could be typing complete crap here ;)

Anyways like I said nice idea... Lachy is gonna love this one! ;)

Prev: Re:[SG] conversion for WWs Next: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs